Collection of Personal Information
K&G Customs Service, Inc. may collect personal information from individuals during their dealings with us or accessing to our website. The information that K&G Customs Service, Inc. collects may include the followings:
- Individual and business contact information (name, address, e-mail, telephone, and fax);
- Financial and billing information (credit card information and credit history);
- Shipping information (contact information, proof of delivery, signature, account number, shipping- related contents);
- Proof of identity (signature, passport, and driver’s license);
- Purchase history
- Client and prospective client information, comments, or feedback;
- Demographic information (education and occupation);
- Username and password to access to website
Use of Personal Information
K&G Customs Service, Inc. may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing clients with best quality of products and services;
- Developing and maintaining our relationship with clients;
- Providing clients and prospective clients support and respond to their inquiries and comments;
- Recording, tracking, and amending of import, shipment, duty services;
- Processing claims in connection with our services;
Disclosure of Personal Information
K&G Customs Service, Inc. reserves the right to disclose your personal information to third parties if law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or other court orders require. Further, we may disclose or transfer your personal information to a third party in the event of a proposed or actual sale, liquidation, foreclosure, lease, merger, or any other type of acquisition, disposal, conveyance, or financing of all or any portion of K&G Customs Service, Inc. or of any of the business assets in order for you to continue to receive the same products and services from the third party in accordance with applicable law.
Protection of Personal Information
K&G Customs Service, Inc. will make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is protected against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, disclosure, use, or alteration. Access to your personal information is strongly restricted to authorized employees or representatives of K&G Customs Service, Inc. or its third parties.
Access to Personal Information
K&G Customs Service, Inc. may collect your personal information only if you voluntarily provide it to us. We will seek your consent for the use or disclosure of your personal information at the time of collection. In certain events, we may seek your consent after the information has been collected but prior to use.